How to deal with different gases of FRP purification tower?
1. Inert gas treatment:
Although there is no danger of inert gas, large concentrations of inert gas can reduce the surrounding oxygen content and cause suffocation.
(1) Discharge in outdoor places.
(2) If the cylinder or instrument is indoors, it can be connected to an exhaust pipe to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Gas processing:
(1) After cleaning the bottom, the container valve or the powder, oil, grease and flammable materials on the container can be cleaned.
(2) It is forbidden to handle combustion gas and combustible gas near the same place to prevent explosion.
(3) In the treatment of combustion gas, there should be no fire, no combustion and no explosion.
3. Combustible gas treatment:
(1) If the amount of combustible gas is large, choose as many people as possible, pay attention to fire prevention, and equip with fire extinguisher, sand and water.
(2) For the discharge of combustible gas bottles, workers should stand on the side of the air outlet and cut the gas jet.
(3) When using the combustion method, a safety valve should be installed to control the gas speed so that the natural gas is slowly released and the combustion is completely burned.
4. Toxic gas treatment:
(1) When dealing with toxic gases, employees should wear masks, gloves and other labor protection equipment. Independent workers must not enter the gas processing area.
(2) Before use, make sure to deal with toxic gases of absorbents and adsorbents.
Next post: What is the hardness of the FRP water tank?