Briefly describe the 5 steps of installation and maintenance of [FRP cable tray]
1. Support distance: The support distance should be less than or equal to the load curve allowable load and support span.
2. Glass fiber reinforced plastic cable tray width: When selecting the width of the cable tray, there should be a spare space for adding cables in the future.
3. When the height of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cable tray is 50 or 100, there are 6 connection holes on each end, and when the height is 150 or 200, 12 connection holes on each end.
4. Separate laying: When there are few power cables and control cables, they can be installed on the same glass steel cable tray, but the power cables and control cables must be separated and laid in the middle.
5. Fixation of FRP cable bridge: When the bridge of the line is laid horizontally, the connection between the bridges should be set at 1/4 of the span as much as possible. The FRP bridges running horizontally are fixed at about 2 meters, and the cables running vertically are fixed at about 1.5 meters.
The glass fiber reinforced plastic cable tray is divided into a trough type, a tray type and a ladder type structure, and is composed of a bracket, a support arm and a mounting accessory. When selecting, you should pay attention to whether all parts of the bridge frame meet the requirements of serialization, generalization and standardization. The bridge in the building can be independently assumed, or it can be attached to various structures (structures) and pipe gallery supports.It should reflect the characteristics of simple structure, beautiful appearance, flexible configuration and convenient maintenance.All parts need to be galvanized. If the bridge is installed outside the building in the open air, if it is near the seaside or in a corrosive area, the material must have the physical characteristics of corrosion resistance, moisture resistance, good adhesion, and high impact strength.